CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Your voice is the soundtrack of my summer

The last few days have been way insane crazy. I haven't posted in a week! That's so not me! What's happening lately:
-Had a sleepover with Gavin and Kyla at Auntie's house. Auntie let Kyla and I try on all of her shoes. It was fabulous.
-Dad got out of the hospital!
-Went to Tina and Glenn's wedding. That was fun. Tina looked wicked pretty.
-Laura's getting a Sidekick slide!
-Started camp. There are some fun people from last year. OMG AND ROSIE'S BROTHER! HE HAS A MOHAWK! He makes my day so much better.
-Changed my name in the school records. Added my middle name in there. You are so jelly.
-Going to see Paramore August 17th. So excited!!
-A bunch of people at camp keep asking if my iPod ever worked again, after I dropped it down like a 10 foot hole last year. [I know I never told you Mom, but I don't even own it anymore. I just figured you would be mad.]
-Laura and I are so upset! We probably aren't going to get to see the Soundtrack Of My Summer tour. And we're really upset because it has Metro Station, Good Charlotte, The Maine, and Boys Like Girls.
-Abbey was so right! I started the Twilight series, and it's addictive. I need the third book, and I can't wait until the fourth one comes out.
-Lizzie is traveling all over the country with Jon Jon. And um, their little doggie friend. They're coming back Wednesday.
-I've discovered almost everyone at camp lives under a rock. I started talking about Paramore, I think it was? Today and they were like 'No idea what you're talking about.'
It's been very hectic. But that's okay. I love you guys, you know that.
<33333

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Old Auntie made the blog ~ cool. I LOVED having you here and you and Kyla looked good in all my stuff...she is probably wearing the silver (star trek boob) shirt right now.

Love you so much.
AK

Anonymous said...

....and...we colored your hair pretty purple, bought you a gorgeous strapless dress...stuff happened over here...

LY
AK

Anonymous said...

The purple hair does look radient, in a glam rock sort of fashion. Not that anyone was consulted before the step was taken, mind you.
xox

rahhhh☺ said...

who doesn't know who Paramore is like seriously

Anonymous said...

OUCH - I didn't think you would mind the purple. Next time we will talk first, sorry Mom.

AK