CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sun Burns & Tan Lines [Mariana was right]

[Told you you wouldn't get lucky.]
So yesterday was Alana's pool party, and it was wicked rad. [Ohmigod, I sound like it's the 80s or something.] There were some pretty amazing people there, no lie, because I do that sometimes. One of them was FRENCHE [my hero] and she was amazing, she sang, kept flipping over the float I was laying on and she just shaved her arm pits for the first time yesterday, but she's afraid to shave her legs. [I promised her I would write something about her. So, if you didn't want to know about her shaving habits, blame her.] Alana got a slide again, like last year, except this year it didn't get all gross and slimy, and no one ran into the rope holding it up. Mariana and I were too tired to keep going up and down the slide though, so we just kinda were laying at the top and screaming really loudly when ever someone jumped around, because it mad the whole thing shake. Hayley and Abby kept doing it on purpose, just to make us flip out. But it was wicked fun. It was weird because we would be in the pool and then we would be like 'God, it's really cold!' So we would go in the hot tub, but after a little while in there you feel all weird, so we would have to go in the pool again. And then it would start again. I kept stealing other people's sodas. People where pretty good about it though. Elizah was just like 'Yeah, whatever.' We were all laughing at Mariana's r because the thing is...she totally skips them. Taylor was like 'Say park the car in the Harvard yard.' So Mariana's like 'Paaak the caaaa in the Haavaad yaad.' So Victoria's like 'Say picture.' And Mariana's like 'Picsha.' But we loved that. She was all 'Well, that's just the way I talk!' But the party was wicked wicked fun. Oh, and I just wanted to say...Mariana was right. I can't believe I didn't believe her before. She was so unbelievably right. I will never doubt her again. But we all got wicked bad sun burns and tan lines. My shoulders hurt so bad.
One some one *cough cough* Mariana, Hayley Katie *cough cough* sends me pictures, I'll put them up.
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ow!!! i hate sunburn!!! PUT ON SUNSCREEN PLZ!!!! i went through a whole summer where my back face and nose were red and peeling. NOT FUN. wear sunscreen :-)
~elise~

Anonymous said...

update!!!!!!!$$$$!!!!$$$!!!!!!!!!$$$$!!!!!!!

Frenche said...

emily was mean she yelled at bob