CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CAMP ROCKKKK [I ♥ birdhouses]

Okay, so Camp Rock premiered on June 20th, and it was FABULOUS! Maybe just because it had the Johnson Brothers in it? I don't know. I have to say, even though John-John has always been my favorite Johnson Brother, Kevvy was totally amazing in this movie. 'Wait, we're still talking about my birdhouse right?' And, to top it all off, there is going to be a second one!!

Clones in ugly boots are amazing.
My absolute favorite character in...cowboy boots??
You guys wish you had a stupid looking fuzzy blue hat like mine.
Ferosh.
How cute.
I am sooooo much better than you guys.
Proof that Kevvy is amazing

[I know you guys must seriously think Edy And Abbey came over to my house, gagged me, threw me in a closet, and are pretending to be me right now, but I swear, it's just me.]
xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH
that one pic of demi with the sunglasses on looks EXACTLY like that famous michael jackson pic. lmao!!!

Anonymous said...

and dont b silly.
we were planning to do that next week.

Alyssa said...

Hi. I am alyssa. I was browsing people with the same interests as me, and I happened to pop onto your blog!

OMG. I loved camp rock. It was sooooooo amazing :D
BIRDHOUSES :D

btw: I am alyssa. And I see you love musicals. ME TOO :D

check out my blog!

Alyssa said...

I aqm glad you like the blog! SO much better may be the demo version. I never actually had a chance to listen to the whole song(on the playlist. I have listened to it sooooo many times XD )
OMG I am watching the search for elle woods too! I am kind of mad they made an audition into a reality show, but it is so addicting to watch. Casey(I think thats her name. Its the tall girl with the red hair) is SO annoying.

Mamma Stella said...

OMG Alana where is my birdhouse?? You said you would send it to me I am furious!! And I was planning to take over your blog and turn it into JOHNSON BROTHERS MANIA..Mwahahahaha
LMAO!☺
♥ Camp Rock!!

Mamma Stella said...

BTW Kevvy does love his boots. If you ask him what his favorite shoes are he'll be like boots. ♥ him!!

Anonymous said...

is kevvy in first position? i didn't know he was taking up ballet!!!

Anonymous said...

wtf who is allysa