CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Last Day of Classes

We did absolutely nothing at all today.
Homeroom- Everyone was passing around yearbooks, because we just got them yesterday. We also had soda. Yum.
Spanish- Um. Let's just go with Marcy Spice and Christian Holiano are amazing. No lie right there. All true.
Computer- Nothing. Abbey and I donated rice, Raquizzle and Laura finished religion stuff, Amy and Lizzie came up with a plan, Edy looked at the weather and looked up the Johnson Brothers and Emma....Emma googled Chase Crawford. We were very productive.
Science- We watched a little bit of Ice Age, but then I decided to go see the other classes Spanish plays. They were pretty rad. Diondra got tattoos, Kelly loves cute boys, Dylan stole tape, Macy took people to the bathroom. Dylan and Ashley wore pretty dresses, Alyssa was Hannah Montana, and um...how could I forget?? Ellie was an emo kid. She wore her hair down!! Then Senora goes and disses our class three times. Hannah and I were just like, 'that's not cool, man.' So then later I was like 'I love your class, even though you're better at EVERYTHING, especially spanish and math.....'
English- I went to help teachers move stuff. Boring.
So yeah, funniest part of today was science, until we got dissed. Oh, and when I did that really cool jump thing. See, Ellie came out of her religion class so we were like talking and then I'm like 'We should go.' So I jumped up and hit the top of the doorway, and totally fell on the ground, and like everyone in Ellie's class could see, so they were all staring at me! So I like got up and walked down the hallway and Ellie's behind me cracking up. It was wicked funny. But It was the last day of classes, so whoever isn't in my class I'm not going to see almost at all now. It's almost summer....and I can't wait, but I'll miss most of the people from school. Not all of them though :] Science tomorrow. Heard it was wicked hard. Lots of stuff about fungi. Gag me with a spoon.
xoxo

6 comments:

carolineee said...

im not gonna gag yu withh a spoon..fyi and um just because i wore my hair down doesnt mean its gonna become a regular thing.

yu know who this is .
byee
xoxo

Anonymous said...

spoRk

Anonymous said...

peace! around the world! for generations!

Belle ♥ said...

ellie-hmmm thanks. that's sweet. but you should!! it looks wicked cute like that.
katay-NO NO NO NO NO!!
abbey-haaa i do that all the time now.

Anonymous said...

William Richelle told me he likes spoRks better than spoons!

Anonymous said...

me 2 i put it in everyone's yearbook.