CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We ♥ vegetarian vampires

So last night I finished Eclipse at like 11:30 and it was completely AMAZING. Eclipse is the third book in a series about Bella, and the vampire she's in love with, Edward. I really can't say anything else, because some people are still reading it. But it's totally and completely fabulous and wonderful and I can't believe I have to wait until August 2nd for Breaking Dawn. Abbey really needs to hurry up and finish Eclipse though, so I can talk to her about it. And I'm really really glad Tori didn't tell me the ending yesterday, as that would have totally ruined it for me. I really can't wait for the movie of the first book Twilight either, and it come out December 12th. I seriously don't know how I'm going to wait. It's totally nothing like Buffy though. The vampires can go into sunlight, and they're not ugly. I deff like them better here. They are totally, with out a doubt, ferosh.
xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u inferring that the vampires in twilight are UGLY???

Anonymous said...

alana i need to talk to u when u see this i had a panic attack and i need to tell u something FASTTTTTTTT
LIZZZIIEE

PS hurry

Anonymous said...

No you twit I was saying the vampires in Buffy are ugly. Like when they are vampires they have this pinchy face. It's really annoying.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/gallery/spike/images/340/spike01.jpg
Like that.
&& Alright Lizzie I'll text you ojay? At like 9, so it will be 8 your time.

Anonymous said...

i was out and crunk so i didnt get it till this morning BUT I GOT IT OMG I DID YAYAY

LIZZIE

Anonymous said...

i wrote 2 songs im proud and happy and omg im going to rehab :(
L

Anonymous said...

i didnt write 2 songs