CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why do you have a smiley face on your neck?

So today was the last day of school! Aww I'm gunna miss everybody!! [On the bright side, I'm seeing a bunch of people tomorrow and Friday.]
Exams are OVER! Thank god! Today was the last day I'm going to see Sister P. And I really do love her. She signed my yearbook and gave me a present! Abbey had to help me read it but that's okay. The exam was easy. When it was over we all just started talking. Lizzie gave me a prett necklace. It was gorgeous. We drew all over Lizzie's pants, Megan's skirt, and then everyone wrote all over my pants too. It was pretty fun.
For lunch we went outside, because the school decided to starve us. But Abby and Megan gave me some of their lunches. Amy and Emily started talking to the high schoolers, and then flipped us off. Lizzie put another chair outside...and I got a pretty picture.


Fierce.
Math was easy. I finished in like, 45 minutes. Then I went for a walk and found Mariana. She was all worried that Senora was going to notice she had been gone for like 20 minutes. But she hadn't. So we just kinda hung out until Alana and Frenche came to get her. But then we went to help teachers move stuff. Greta, Lizzie and I had to figure out how to get a whole cart outside, like down flights of stairs. They were totally ready to push it down the stairs and I'm like 'You guys! No!'
Hmmmmm on the bus... Well I guess you could say I got my celly taken away? Laura is very motherly-ish sometimes. I was only allowed to use it if she knew who it was. She was all reading my texts and stuff. She's like 'Edy wants to know where you live.' So I'm like 'Okay, can I see my phone?' And she's like 'Nah! Later.' She's always....looking out for me, I guess?
But school is finally over....it didn't seem like today was the last day, but it is. Going to miss everyone, especially people who aren't coming back.
Love you, xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who isn't coming bak neway? and what's with laura and lizzie? the tension was killing me today.

rahhhh☺ said...

You know I luv you alana

Anonymous said...

I broke my nose :(





Lizzie

Belle ♥ said...

ohmigod are you serious?
what happened??

Anonymous said...

i got hit in the face

lizzie

Mamma Stella said...

with what?!?!?!?
we need to know.

Anonymous said...

softball

Anonymous said...

and am not leaving my house unless i have to and i cant get a cast cause its to swolen so it sucks a lot

lizzie

Anonymous said...

how do u put a cast on ur nose anyway? that would kinda look funny.