CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

I ♥ my drug buddies!

Another day at camp today. Did camp like stuff. Talked about Fred, William, and AndrewRyan. Finished my dragon. Rawr. He's vicious. Annie and I had food thrown at us, but we were totally innocent. Alex got mad at me because I kept telling him I loved his hair. But it's not my fault. His hair is just really good. The vending machine wouldn't let me buy Dr. Pepper. Got in a tiff with Drew. Can't stand him. He's so annoying. He has no idea who Paramore is, and he doesn't like my hair. He's dead to me. But other than that it was okay. I had a good day because Rosie said Rohan's spiking his mohawk on Monday. It's kinda hot though. I don't like that.
In case you're wondering where the music is coming from, the playlist is at the bottom of the page. It's pretty amazing.
xoxo
[Love my drug buddies, Lizzie and Megan!]

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

what loser doesn't know who paramore is?

Belle ♥ said...

i know right? drew. i hate him.
i'm all 'how do you not know who paramore is? do you like under a rock?'
and he's like 'how do you know who paramore is?'
so i'm like 'wow, great comeback drew.'

Anonymous said...

lol. i hav a cousin named drew. he lives in kentucky tho.

u should ttly get pressure on ur playlist.

Anonymous said...

i luv andrew ryan he is pretty darn fly if y ask me I MISS U ALANA i hate water it can go die i dont like iowa or flooding i dont like people who lie to make me loose more friends cause i rele dont need that BUT I LUV MY 3 friends

Belle ♥ said...

abbey-ugh. can't stand drew. gag me with a spoon.
lizzie-he is it's so true. & i miss you too but i told yu before you have more than three silly goose. && i'm sorry yu don't like water.

Anonymous said...

i have 3 friends i wanna talk to and chill with so ya kn o wha
SHU UP AND LET ME GO HEYYYY
LUV THAT SONG

LIZZIE

Anonymous said...

i have 3 friends i wanna talk to and chill with so ya kn o wha
SHU UP AND LET ME GO HEYYYY
LUV THAT SONG

LIZZIE

Belle ♥ said...

that song is amazingly amazing&i love it forever.
listening to it RIGHT NOW!
& fine if yu say so.
yu posted twiceeee.

Anonymous said...

i still luv ur object of desire its pretty FLYY

Anonymous said...

iik i posted times
blahh y r we talkin on AIM and on the comments this is confussin but i like it cause then eevery1 can see how fly we r


Ur #1 drug buddy

Anonymous said...

SHERRMMMMM

Belle ♥ said...

pshhh lizzie everybody already knew we are fly yu know that.
i mean, nobody else steals chairs, do they?
& yess you love it yu need to buy it. idc what yur mom says.
lovee that drug buddies foreverrr.

Anonymous said...

seriously, u should get pressure. love that song!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!

Anonymous said...

i luv SHERMMM AND IF YA DONT KNO WAT THAT IS ASK ME

LIZZIE

Anonymous said...

drug buddies...maybe you could clarify that for your old auntie? Tell me it is a song that I have not yet heard or something. Dude, it sounds bad. (you gotta picture me saying that cuz it looks funny written down :)

AK

Belle ♥ said...

abbey-no problemm because i love it too!
lizzie g.-we get it. thanks though. hahahaa.
auntie-umm no it's not a song. it is a lovely group of people. lizzie would say 'its pretty fly'. and the sad this is? i can imagine you saying that.