CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wicked Hot

So it was wicked wicked hot today. We got to dress down [!] and our buses were canceled.
Our first exam was english and we were all DYING in that room. It was so hot, ohmigod. After we were done with the exam, I was just kinda like 'Can I go to the bathroom?' And I would just go for a walk. But it was like gross we were all sweating. Lizzie kept making fun of me with doing the soda thing. Edy kicked Laura's maybe-broken toe. Ashley accidentally flipped me off while showing me her pretty new ring.
Lunch was pretty fun. We got to sit in the teachers dining room and it was the perfect temperature in there. Ellie asked Hannah, Elizah and India some nice questions. Amy re-enacted Can I Have Your Number? And it was absolutely hilarious. Fell off my chair because I was laughing so hard. 'Well, actually, I'm in between relationships.'
Spanish exam we got to have in the same room as lunch. It was really weird because Amy would randomly crack up in the middle of the exam, and then Lizzie and I would look at each other and crack up. At one point Amy had a question, but Senora couldn't see her because we were sort of in the corner, so she gave me this look like 'Get her!' So I got into this sneezing fit and Lizzie and Amy start cracking up, and Senora doesn't even notice!! But eventually she came over and answered Amy's question. But we all finished at my table [there were only 4 of us] kinda fast. Andrew ♥s Lizzie G!
But other than that nothing much....
Last day of school tomorrow, religion and math. Gag me with a spoon. [That came back??]
xoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all it's spoRk!!!!!!!

Belle ♥ said...

SHUT UP KATAYYYYY

Anonymous said...

u might have missed some but idk if it needs to be said yakno



LIZZIE

Anonymous said...

mrs. cummings is adding 10 points to everyone's exam cuz it was so hot. love her.

wut da hell did she mean? "actually, i'm in between relationships right now." edy like fell out of her chair. it was hilarious.

Belle ♥ said...

omg that was so funny!!
lizzie and i were dying laughing and i fell on the chair, i was like, on the ground cracking up. ohmigod, it was hysterical.

Anonymous said...

sppppppppppoooooooRRRRRRRRRRKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anonymous said...

Knifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
spoooooooooooooooooooooooon
forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuu
plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaa