CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I ♥...

Greta K.
Lizzie G.
Emma R.
[^My Barbie Doll friends]
Raquizzle
And Ashley. She has gorgeous hair. Mine used to be like hers before I started dying it. You know, she does more that just shop at the mall. I hope she doesn't give her number out to any mall rats. My cousin married a mall rat. It only lasted 16 months, then they got divorced...
I deff ♥ random chairs in the middle of the road. Not that I've seen any lately, or anything like that...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALana I absolutly luv random Chairs in the street but I have never put 1in the middle off the street not ever never umm ok maybe NO I DIDNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL WITH A CHIAR And STREET...ever

Belle ♥ said...

of course you didn't lizzie g.
just like you don't chain smoke.
[shhhhh, it's a secret]

Anonymous said...

heyyy so it's alana from computer class and i'm here with abbey, raquizzle, emma r, laura, amy, and lizzie g. theres nothing to do, so amy and lizzie g. are making a list of people in the grade, abbey and i are on free rice, and laura, emma r, and raquizzle are doing religion brochures. its pretty boringg, to say the least. we still have like 40 minutes too.
gagg me with a spoon!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

wait which cousin was this???