CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lizzie-Once I marry people, I leave them. Me-Oh, well that's nice.

Today was pretty...I have no idea how to describe today, actually. How would you describe a stretch Hummer limo+party on a boat+lots of sugar&soda+crazy people who make you laugh+dancing+yelling weird stuff to other boats+random guys who work on the boat+music+8 hours?? I have absolutely no idea!
So it's Abby's birthday party today. [Her actual birthday was May 25.] So we had to ride to the harbor in a stretch Hummer limo, because it was in another state. And I know Hummers are really bad for the environment...but I'm not going to lie. It was really cool. It fit like 16 of us, it had a bar, the ceiling lit up, there were lava lamps, which, as Miranda learned, were really hot. We were listening to music wicked loud and acting crazy all the way over. Laura got in an ice cube fight with Sam, and Frenche and I kept getting hit. It was pretty fun. Besides, you know, the time I got hit in the nose.....
Anyway. The boat was so nice! It had like a top deck, and a inside with 2 tables and a bar, and a downstairs with a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and 2 bedrooms. We were running all over the place. It was really windy once you got out there. There was a ton of random music playing, and somehow Frenche knew all of it, so she would like sing and dance, and Alana, Sara, Abby or Lizzie would come and randomly jump with her. The pictures are pretty rad, and when she sends them to me, I'll add them.
There was a guy there named Mateo, and Amy and Emily kept annoying him, but he was pretty good about it. His hair was pretty....um, well it was big. I told him about William and I, and showed him my ring, so he was like 'How old is he?' So I'm kinda thinking, weird question, but whatever. So I'm all 'He's 23.' And he's like 'And how old are you?' So I'm like '21.' And then he's like 'Oh! So you're in college!' And then I had to tell him what college I'm going to, and what I'm majoring in. Because he's going into college too. Next year. It was a lovely conversation.
And then there was Victor. He was wicked nice. Lizzie asked him if he would marry her, and he said yes. Isn't that sweet? There was also this lady who was on the boat and she was really inquisitive/creepy. She was asking Lizzie and I all these questions and I told her about Jas and she's like 'Oh! You should have brought her!' But then later? When we were having cupcakes, Miranda dared Megan to stuff the cupcake in her face, so she did, and we were cracking up sooo hard. So then Amy did the same thing, and Emily smeared some frosting on her face, and mine too. So I took the funniest pictures of the three of them, and Avery, all with frosting on their faces. It's adorable. But then Amy's like 'I need to wash this off.' So she goes upstairs to get a napkin, and the lady is like 'What?!?' So Amy's like 'Um, someone stuffed a cupcake in my face.' So the lady is like 'No! You stay away from them! This is the first thirteenth birthday I've had in 30 years, and I don't want that kind of thing happening!' She seriously spazzed. And we're all shooting each other these looks like 'What is she doing?' While Amy's just kind of like 'Yeah, whatever.'
Then Mateo gave Amy his number. His real number. Laura was like 'Wow, that's nice.' And Victor gave Miranda his. I was like 'Miranda, Lizzie's married to him. You can't have his number.' And Lizzie's like 'Whatever. Once I marry people, I leave them.' It was just weird that they were giving out their numbers though.
But it was way way fun. Like really? Drastically fantastically fierce.
If you're not going to school tomorrow, you're way lucky. I wish I could stay home. But if you are, then you are going to LOVE my hair. It's going to be really cute. Bring your cameras :]
<333
[Oh and guess what! Apparently AndrewRyan only has one shoulder, because a polar bear ate the other one. No, actually he only has one, and the other one is like, metal, because he got in a car crash. Love him.]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's my homeboy all the way PEACE


Lizzie

Belle ♥ said...

wait who?
Mato
or
Victor
or
AndrewRyan??
love him

Anonymous said...

um andrew and victor i just feel bad for matao

Lizzie

PS: guess what im gonna wear my HBS shirt 2morrow :o

Anonymous said...

IM NOT GOING TO SEWINGGGGG WOOOOH I CONVINCED MY MUMSY IT WAS POINTLESS YYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY OMG YAYAYYA

Anonymous said...

IM NOT GOING TO SEWINGGGGG WOOOOH I CONVINCED MY MUMSY IT WAS POINTLESS YYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY OMG YAYAYYA

Anonymous said...

IM NOT GOING TO SEWINGGGGG WOOOOH I CONVINCED MY MUMSY IT WAS POINTLESS YYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY OMG YAYAYYA

Belle ♥ said...

lizzie g come to my camp pleasee
i hate it
gag me with a spoon
[smazz]

rahhhh☺ said...

stabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb