CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Loam is my love

So yesterday Edy came to pick me up at like 9, for her party. But, since it wasn't for 2 hours, we went grocery shopping! [One of my favorite past times.] So while we were sitting in the car, we were watching a guy in a blue SHIRT like steal stuff from other people's cars. He was totally going to kidnap us. No lie. As we're driving to Edy's house I see a sign for loam [dirt]. So I'm like 'Loahm!' And Edy's like 'It's pronounced loom.' And I'm like 'Really?' So then we went to Edy's house and we looked it up. And......Edy was right. It is 'loom.' Then we watched Fred for a little bit.
But anyway. Once everybody got there we were all in the pool and it was wicked nice. All wet and such. But sadly I got a sunburn. Along with Katay and Elizah apparently. But it was wicked fun. We were all like playing with pool noodles. I wore a cookie box on my head. Hayley took a picture. Edy, Abbey and I sang some songs. Katay and I had everyone decide if we should be in a tiff or not...and almost everyone voted yes except for Hannah and Julia, I think? But we weren't. But Katay was REALLY sad because William wasn't there. Pretty fun though...loved it. Amazing.
It's going to take a long time to blog about today's party....if you're lucky I'll have it up tonight. [You won't get lucky.]
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiffs were popular at that party. blech.