CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's a cyclops cat!

Maggie's birthday party was today, and it was wicked fun. Mary remembered to come!! I totally almost smashed Kelly in the door though. So I felt really bad about that. Maggie and I acted out songs from Rent and Legally Blonde. Everyone gave us these weird looks, especially during There! Right there! But Kelly liked Bend and Snap, so that's good. We took some pretty rad pictures on Maggie's computer, and we found her old yearbook and we were totally dying laughing because almost everyone wrote 'save the boobies' because of her blue-footed booby presentation last year. We got ice cream! I was really upset that the guy wasn't Johnathan but he was really nice anyway. His name was David. [Not that we asked, or anything.] Macy spilled her Mountain Dew all over the place and got it in her shoes. Ellie asked some guy if he was going to Mexico any time soon and he was like 'Yeah.' and then he drove away. Dylan had a pretty fab hat on. Hannah and Elizah tried to roll me down the stairs in Maggie's chair.
Then we went bowling! We got to ride in the hippie van on the way there. Pretty fun. Macy was going to use my purse to steal one of the bowling balls. I was like 'Macy, no!' Haha, out team lost, and I came in second to last. [Big surprise there.] But it was fun. Apparently I need to get more excited, and not try to break the bumpers. [According to Mary.] And I need to stop intimidating Dylan. [According to Maggie's Mom.] And apparently I can raise one eyebrow. [According to Ellie.] They played either: really old songs/cheesy songs/songs no one knew/songs I sort of like. But they could have done a better job with the music. Just saying. We were like, the only people there, and it's a good thing too, because we were acting pretty weird.
Then we got back to Maggie's house and we opened presents. I would like to say that my envelope was the best out of all of them. Just saying. She deff loved it. But she got a wicked funny doodle book and it told you what the things you drew meant. Macy got all sad because she drew bread and that mean she she was feeling like, sad or something. Then she also got beading books and a lollipop. Which she said was yummy. [Shut up Ellie.] But over all? It was pretty rad. No lie.
Happy birthday Maggie! [It's tomorrow, but whatever.]
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Papa has that eyebrow too! We used to call it the Eyebrow of Death when he did it to us. Be careful, it is a powerful weapon... Also don't be a stage mother to Mercy + Christian, they could turn out like Lyndsey Lohan!!
Xox

Mamma Stella said...

Luv the new layout its so cute!