CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Choosing an icon!


Don't know whether to go with:
-Where do we go from here?
-Brits rule
-British flag
-A pink Cadillac
I'm going with the Buffy one. I LOVE Buffy&The Slayer-ettes. And the rest of the cast, of course, as the Slayer-ettes are only Willow and Xander. From season 2.
I need you all to watch this because I am now watching it for the 4th time, and Ashely has prob watched it about 4 times as well! Once More, With Feeling!
So, my day...lots happened.
Homeroom-We got yelled at by...4 teachers because apparently our coat room is a mess. Then Amanda, Kelly and I talked about confiscating Nintendo's. Then Maggie made a political bash against someone else running for Student Council in our home room! Gasp! She was like "If you vote for me I promise to actually do good things, and not be a shallow preppy girl." Of course the person she was talking about had no idea even though she was like, 8 feet away. Here's the list of people running: Maggie, Macy, Alana, Kayleigh, Meghna.
Gym: Spent half the class presenting health projects. Then did stretches. Have you ever felt like a flamingo-frog-bunny-Egyptian??? Then...softball. Fun. *SARCASM LIZZIE*
Science: Did an lab looking at a leaf with Megan. Looked at a leaf. I always think its good to know who wears underwear and who doesn't, don't you?
Lunch: Confiscation sucks. And if your going to do it, don't in purple shoes that don't match your BRIGHT RED PANTS!
English: Megan and I did a page in Amy's friend book, then we started on our Rikki-Tikki-Tavi thing, with my lovely group of four, Abby as Nagina, Katie as Darzi, and Kayla as Rikki. And me, obviously, as Nag. So we had to use th characters from the story (The 4 already mentioned.), and it's set in Vegas, because Me and Abby/Nag and Nagina are getting married, with Rikki as the like guy that conducts the ceromony in the cheap Vegas chapel. And we have lovely extras!!!
Amy-Elvis impersonator(I mean, what's a Vegas wedding without an Elvis impersonator?)
Lizzie-Ron Weasly
Raquel-Hannah Montana
Greta-Marylin Monroe
Hannah-Kelly from Shoes
I really wanted to have Fred, because you guys know how I love Fred! But Abby was said no. I love Fred. But you knew that.
Spanish: Organized our binders, then got them graded. I got a 100.
Bus was fun, as always.
Well, stuff. Places to go...like California! People to see...like Fred!
I love you all, but you knew that. :] *Get better soon Ashley, because you are the best person ever! Just say you're happy now, once more with feeling!*
IT'S 10:10! MAKE A WISH!
I WISH I HAD A PONY!
(So do Fred and Buffy, my 2 best friends, best of all best friends, do you have a best friend too? they tickle in my tummy oh so yummy-yummy, hey you should get a best friend too!)

0 comments: