CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Uh, where's Federal Hill?

So, school.
We had the first period, and we were playing kickball inside, and, not surprisingly, I hurt myself! Phwoar! (That's my new word, for those of you that don't know. It's pronounced f-woa-r.) So,there we are, playing kickball, and I'm like, talking to the people as I'm running to the base, and I'm like, "Heyy Raquel! How's life?" So she's like "Oh, good how's your knee?(Cuz that's where I hurt myself)?" So I'm like, "Oh, it's good!" Then Ashley kicked and I was like, "Gotta go, bye!"
So, then the field trip. The cathedral was, no offence, but uh, kinda boring. But Greta saved Laura's life! Rahhh! Then...the restaurant! The bread was yummy! So was the cookies, but they didn't give us alot so I was sooooo hungryyyy! So then Laura asks Senora where Federal Hill is because Rosa's dad owns a sushi place there, and we were laughing so hard! Then we got back to schoolio, and we chilled for a bit.
Anywayyyy...stuff. And such. xoxoxo loves.

0 comments: