CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Okay, this is really annoying me...


Okay, so this has been happening a lot lately, in different ways, but still. I'm going to say it once, loud and clear.

Mean people suck.
They really do. They could be lying, or being rude, or just plain hurting your feelings, but they still suck. (Okay, so technically, that was twice.) But really, I don't know why people can't like, not fight, because it hurts people, and hello, didn't we learn anything from Cinderella? Being mean gets you nowhere. Cinderella, with her singing, and making clothes for mice, and feeding the chickens, and being humble and such, and PHWOAR, shes a princess! But then the stepsisters are being all blahh, with the whole ha-ha, no ball for you! And, oh, look at that, they aren't married to the prince, are they? See! ^ Look at them being all mean.
ANYWAY, I'm not here to give you the moral of a movie you probably saw about 50 times when you were 6. The point is, if you are being mean, can ya like, stop? Cause ohmigawd, big surprise, it actually kinda hurts people. I mean, if you don't want people to tell other people about stuff they you did, so then you lie about it, then why did you do it in the first place? It doesn't make sense to me. Also, people aren't bad people because of the clothes they wear, what friends they have, or that they wear eyeliner, or even if they hijack planes. And don't blame stuff on people either, like if it's a team effort or something, because guess what? That's why it's called a team effort. Because it's not all up to one person. So, just like, stop, okay??
well, it's saturday. bye loves

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you're saying that the reason that the Wicked Stepsisters are ugly is because they're mean? I think I agree -- the cutest outfit ever doesn't make a mean person more likable.

So everyone had better be nice, or your face could freeze like that...

Sam

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I think a good outfit can be a short-term cover for pure evil...eventually we are all found out though. I would like to share that folk who hijack planes are kinda bad people - not that I wanna judge the world...oh yeah...yes I do!!