CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Burning CDs

Yeah, backing up bought stuff from iTunes. Okay so, before the party starts here's my day:
Homeroom: Listened to Maggie do Meghna's speech, Maggie do her rap, and the Maggie/Britney Gimme More dance.
Religion: SURPRISE SURPRISE we had a test. Ya think its might have been a good idea for her t tell us about this, because last class she was like "Yeah, because of testing, I won't give you the test this week." So...none of us had an idea, it was so funny because one by one we are all like "Wait, WHAT? We are having a TEST???"
Math: UGH. MATH. She split us up into these two groups, one of people who get the whole integers thing, and the other people who she doesn't think are. So the people who thought the got it had to stand up, and Megan was like "Come ON you are good at math, and up! DO IT!" There is 5 people in the people who get it group and get ready for this...I'm one of them. I know, shocker right? So we had to go this stupid thing with the population of states, and the other people had to do 50 problems, and if they didn't finish it was for homework. It really sucked, I felt so bad.
Lunch: Lizzie and I learned the Promise Prayer! Rah!!
The Promise Prayer
I'm Promising, dear Jesus, to follow you today
And to obey your every rule in all I do or say
To always be a loving child helpful, kind, and sweet
To give the love you give to me to everyone I meet
But if this promise i should break or if I bring you sorrow
Help me to begin again and keep my promise tomorrow
AMEN. YEAH!
ART MY BESTIE SUBJECT!!: Ugh we did proportions. My person was an anorexic swamp monster with claws, freakishly long arms and a mohawk. Yeah, art was bomb.
History: All 24 of us had to recite The Promise Prayer in front of the class. Then we got started on history projects, and got up to number 8, so I have to go first next class. MAE.
Anniversary partay now! Love you all xoxo.
Oh, and by the way...
Green is sexy :]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud that you are getting to be an official Math Maven..

S.A.M.