CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

WHAT TIME IS IT???

What time is it? Time to vote for Alex! Whoop!
Here's my day loves-
Homeroom!-Marketed some of Maggie's earings.
Spanish!-Test. Got a 92. Talked about Spain, Argentina, other places. Will your body be drained out when you die?
Health!-Presented projects.
Megan:Yeah?
Me:Woah! That sounded like you said here in a really French accent, like heair!
*Me Abbey and Megan crack up*
(Later)
Abby:So, you found your iPod? Where was it?
Me:In between the seats of my mum's car.
Megan:That's war maih fone is when I can't find it. That was weird, I just sounded so southern!
Me:OHMYGOD YES!!!
Megan:Yeah, that's how I do.
Me: Whoa, you just went from French to Southern to Gangsta!
*We all crack up.*
Lunchical!-I bought stuff for people. Hot chocolate for Lizzie and Katherine, and my lunch, and cookies for Greta, Katherine and I. Ate and stuff. Don't really remember much...
Science!-I so knew. I think. Did I? Megan's convinced I knew.
English!-We disgust so many people...I love Penny!
After school!-Funn funn funn 'till her daddy takes the T-bird away!
Anywho, gotta go, love you all. xoxoxo byeee

0 comments: