CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 05, 2007

BOYS LIKE GIRLS!


Phwoar!!! Boys like girls rock! Love their song The Sweet Escape! I think I'm going to buy the CD later, off of iTunes. I listened to the samples of the songs, and they sound so good!! I can't wait! (In case you were wondering, I can't buy it now because it's Dave's, and he's busy doing stuff.)
By the way, I just wanted to say that Mariana is the best person ever, because she's making me a CD, and it's so totally awesome!
AAAAAAA I JUST BOUGHT THE CD AND I'M LISTENING TO IT NOW! LET'S SING!
Paper bags and plastic hearts
Our belongings in shopping carts
It's good-bye
But we've got one more night
Lets get drunk and drive around
And make peace with this empty town
We can make it right
Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
Won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight!
I am in love with that song! And I'm loving the other ones too. That's my ring tone by the way.^ The Great Escape. So whenever someone calls me they are like, "Why do you never answer you're phone?" And I'll be like hehe. I'm cah-ray-zee like that.
Here's my day:
Art-"SHE WON'T ANSWER ME!" It's okay Amy. Don't worry about it. And I still don't think Lizzie is. Lizzie's the bomb.
History-Had Mrs. V. Did nothing, really.
Math-Sub. Math test. Maybe I didn't fail.
Religion-I LOVE AMY'S DANCE! M to the A to the R and the Y!
Okay: Here's the deal.
1.Go listen to the song.
2.I don't know if you read this, but if you do, I don't know why you are being so mean. I'm not trying to get in the middle of it, but it makes me sick. So please please stop. You know who you are.
3.Mariana is the bomb! As I said up there. Just restating. (Feel free to make me a CD of stuff I want/need and I'll say your the bomb too.)
4.Greta's right. http://greta9thebloggg.blogspot.com/ Save the pandas. And the Polar Bears. And those gorillas we read about in history.
5.Thanks for the pictures Elise. You are the best!!
6.YOU CAN'T TEXT MESSAGE BRAKE UP! "Brake? That's in your car dummy!"
Well loveys, Mum just go home so I have to go! oxoxoxox byee loves

0 comments: