CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today! (And breaking news about the Wiggles! Gasp!)


Hey all you lovely people out there. Breaking news just happened, just in, that I think you all should know about. Because it's so important. *SARCASM MAGGIE*
You know that TV show, the one with the four dancing guys in the dorky monogrammed turtlenecks? The ones that sing too? The ones that make you wanna stab something? Yeah, the Jiggles. Or whatever. They are moving on without Mr.Yellow-Shirt-and-Weird-Eyebrows/Greg Page! Oh no, wait. They are so shallow, they are replacing him! HOW IS MR.EYEBROWS GOING TO FEEL ABOUT THIS??? Oh, wait he had to leave for health reasons. What amazes me is that they have like, 30 best-selling CDs and are going on tour for the 3rd time. And you know what I think is amazingly crap? They compare them to the Beatles. Yeah, they went there. Full story: Here.
Today I was so happy because I thought I had my iPod stolen the other day, but i found it this morning in my car while I was looking for a toothbrush.m I was like OHMIGAWD! And ran inside like "Mum! Mum! Look!!!" And she goes "So...did you get the toothbrush?" I really didn't care about the toothbrush anyway, I was just so happy to have found my iPod.
Okay so:
Testing-English. Super long, and way boring.
Religion-I sat in a closet with Laura and a bunch of bibles to stay warm. Watched a video with a wolf, and some birds and some fish.
Lunch-Me and Laura were so dumb, we were like I'm so cold! Then we went and bought ice cream. We scream so loud when we were like "Angela said PENALIZED!" Lizzie was like what? So Maggie comes over and Greta says something and me and Maggie go "Care to extrabalate?" Lunchical is fun.
Testing-Math. Bombed it, baby.
Art!!!-AY! AYY! AYYY I LOVE ART! We had a mass-mold breakout, and lovely Laura saved all of our lives. I did...nothing today. I helped Amy with her leg, put a nose on my head, danced with Maggie (while singing as always), used her cellu-whatever, and put it on her cheek, sprayed Megan's leg with Lysol, watched Laura wash Lizzie's hair, drooled over some caution/cuidado tape outside the window, that I fell madly in love with today, and way more.
Testing made the day seem so short yesterday but today I feel like it went on really long.
Okay loves, well stuff to do, people to see, music to listen to, TV to watch. xoxoxoxo bye!
SLAUGHTERDAY TOMORROW!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing stinks but i still love you even if you wanna commit homicide (VOCAB POINTS!!!!!) to the wiggles

Belle ♥ said...

To maggie: good use of vocab, but i think you could have extrabalated a bit. ya know?
To greg: YOU VOCAB WORD NUMBER EIGHTEEN!
ps-call an eyebrow waxer, and yellow, is sooo not your color.

Anonymous said...

lol!
nicee alana richelle! ha!

Belle ♥ said...

http://bestof.citypages.com/2007/bought-sold/69972/

see how much i love you mr.eyebrows?
*SARCASM AGAIN*

Anonymous said...

the wiggles are the worst band on earth and dustin pedroia rox my sox!

Belle ♥ said...

thanks katherine :]