CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Twice !

Hahahaa today was so random. I don't remember doing much....
Homeroom- Ellie is such a twit. She's really mean to me. But, on the bright side, Taylor makes a lovely psychiatrist. But, on the bad side, another lizard died, but on the good side, Hannah isn't sick anymore! But...Elizah is, so that's not good.
Study- Boring as usual. Went to the library. Just kinda sat in the window in front of the religious books. We didn't even need to go, but we do anyway because study just gets soooooo boring! And I need to go for little walks every once in a while, or else I'll get restless. But I got that bear Abby gave me back! [Mercy Spice's cousin.] I think his name is Christian Holiano. But I don't know yet. [Yes, Laura came up with that too. Thinking outside the box!!]
History- Megan and Rosa presented their projects and then we watched a video while working on our maps. Not too exciting. Oh wait! We had a fire drill. So we're standing there and Laura's like 'Where's our class?' and Lizzie's like 'They're not here.' So Lizzie like raises her hand really high and shes like 'WE'RE LOST!' It was sooo funny. So what really happened was half of our class went to the front of the building, half went in front of the gym [that would be our group], and only Julia went to the right place because the teachers told her where to go, because she's on crutches. So then we get yelled at because apparently, we were supposed to go behind the gym. Oh, well. We were close enough, and no one died, so who cares?
Lunch- Can't she ever buy her own lunch? Oh, and then Greta has to go and talk about Buffy....I didn't need to hear that, not while eating. Or at all.....
Religion- Hayley prayed for Jazzy! Yay! [I would like today thank you to all the people who prayed for her last class, ie, Edy, Lizzie, and Amy.] Sister P keeps snubbing Laura! I felt really bad. Abbey threw her pen at me. Rudely, I would like to point out. We still didn't finish Sandlot. But we're pretty close to the end, I think. A bunch of us were sitting on the floor and I can hear Amanda behind me and shes like 'Aww, that dog is so cute!!' And I'm like 'Amanda, he's supposed to be vicious.' Amy did a lovely mime thing in front of the class after she got a tan from standing in front of the window.
Math- Some probability worksheet. Boring. BUT WAIT! We have another fire drill! And the class manages to stay together this time! So we go to the back of the gym, all proud of ourselves acting all hyper in front of the little kids, like normal. But then we're like 'Wait. Where are the teachers?' So we go back inside and the teacher is all 'You guys were wonderful!' So I'm like 'Were we in the wrong place?' And she's like 'Yeah, you were supposed to be in front of the gym' So everyones like 'ARE YOU SERIOUS?' Because we had gotten yelled at for going in the front! It was quite funny.
But other that that?? Nothing much. Probably a lot of other stuff happened that I can't remember.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twice Twice twice twice twice...u look like a chicken pffff
:P

Belle ♥ said...

hahahaha we ♥ chickens! ha we got yelled at in the library for being chickens....that was wicked funny.

Anonymous said...

I think Mercy's cousin should be named Chastity Spice. Or should be, that is, if you girls had your priorities straight! Got to love Laura for her continuing string of out-of-the-box ideas.
xox

Anonymous said...

ok, first of all, the pen thing was an accident, and i said i'm sorry like 25 times, so y not make it 26?
I'M SORRY! GAWD, LET IT GO!
♥abay