CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Jasmine♥

Okay, so as you obviously know, I got my puppy this weekend.
Her name is Jasmine. [Aka, Jas or Jazzy.]
One word: gorgeous.
She is seriously too cute. She's really soft. She's smart too! She knows to go in her crate when she wants to sleep and that if she pees and poops outside she'll get a treat. She chews on your shoelaces and your pants, and I had to wear my hair up all weekend because she would chew on that too. She whines when you put her in her crate, and sometimes doesn't sleep through the night. She loves being picked up and looking out the window in the car. She rolls in the grass and gets all dirty. She likes shade, she steps in her water when she's drinking it, and she can't finish a whole walk without being picked up. She chews on the gate, and the undersides on the kitchen cabinets. She lies under the kitchen cabinets, all hunched up, like Cara used to. She chews on Honey's fur, and bites her legs, and Honey couldn't care less. She chews on an empty Coke bottle. She's noticed Blizz, but hasn't really met her. She's like a little kid. She eats, plays for half an hour, then falls asleep.
I saved her from being sprayed by a skunk. When we take her for walks every one's all 'OHEMGEE! She's so cute!' People think she looks like the puppy in that K9 Advantix commercial. [What do you think?]

I couldn't love her more. I deff can't wait until people can meet her. From school, and everything. Because they would love her. Who wouldn't?
xoxoXO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!! *elise*

Anonymous said...

awwww how ah-dorable!!! can't wait to meet her... bring her to school and see wat happenz, lol, principal would spaz
luv ya, abay

Belle ♥ said...

Elise-Thanks!! Dad will deff bring her down when you come this summer.
Abbey-Hahaha she would flip! Can you imagine? That would actually be really funny. I want to bring her to school sometime, like for study, or for something I don't like, like science or computer, but D&D have to work. I'll deff figure something out though, because I deff want everyone to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Alana!! Seeing her brings back great memories of 8 little pooping puppies that I once knew. She is awesome and she is going to be so fun to train, play with and just plain cuddle.

I'm glad you are happy! Love you. AK

Anonymous said...

Having seen her in person, I can vouch for her silkiness and cuddly ways. I am also very impressed by her unconquerable cuteness. She really is a sweet girl!
XOX

Anonymous said...

yayay i can't wait 2 c her!!! *elise*

Hayley said...

OMGEEE She is soooo AH-Dorable!!!!!! She's like the cutest puppy on the earth!!!! I wanna go over your house and see her very soon!!!!
XOXOXOX
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A.K.A. Halay