CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Right now

Right now I'm cleaning my room.
Well, I'm telling Mom what needs to be thrown away and she's throwing it away.
And I'm a little bit sick I think?
Stuffy nose & cough.
She just made me try on a plaid skirt, for school.
And it's wayyyyyy to long.
I looks like a nun.
But worse.
Because I was still wearing my pjs and Ellie's hoodie.
[Ellie got a time out today.]
So anyway.
Not Mom is reminiscing about all these weird velvet outfits i have in the back of my closet.
It's going to be a longgg day.
I can tell.
<333

4 comments:

rahhhh☺ said...

Alana richelle I think I made you sick........sorry :[


anyway i made a blog...its fierce

Feel better dahling

rahhhh☺ said...

btw its laura

Belle ♥ said...

It's okayy.
:]

Anonymous said...

hope u feel better!!!!!!!!!