CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Is it true you have lots of chest hair?

Today we had a field trip. You would think that would be exciting, but yeah, no. We went to go see a baseball game. And it was way boring. You don't even know. Because I for one, don't really care about baseball. Not all that exciting.
Here's what happened
-Ellie and I noted what people wore. We're good with colors.
-On the bus we were rudely kicked. Repeatedly.
-When we got there we were told there was no rowdyism allowed. We were greatly disappointed because hello? Us? We live for rowdyism.
-Scoffed at the other schools that were there that had to wear uniform shirts. we also scoffed at the co-ed schools. Ellie was like "I wish I went to a co-ed school..." And just then this guy who's pants are totally falling down walks by and like awkwardly/inconspicuously adjusts his pants. So I'm laughing and I turn to her and go "You miss that?" It was funny.
-The lines to get food Are. So. Long. And Raquel's like "Let's go in this line!" And we're like "Good idea, it's short! Yay Raquel!" But then, it turns out to be like, really slow moving. So then we're all like "Raquel. I'm never trusting you again."
-We casually strolled around. We're wayy good at that. But then we got in trouble because Ellie, Lizzie and I were just sitting at a picnic table.
-I was traumatized. Not fun.
-We took pictures!! And you love it.
He's my new friend.
Emily gets scared. Funny, actually.
Lizzie's going into modeling. She and Zac are very happy.
Then after school we got Palagi's! Johnathan was there and these girls on front of us were like "This is Johnathan, hes 23 and he has lots of chest hair." So I'm up next and I'm like "Is it true you have lots of chest hair?" He was like "Maybe."
Then we went on the playground!! We were all so crazy. Hannah was like "Look! A swirly slide!" Then I jumped off the swing, like, really high and like halfway through jumping I decided I was too tired to try and land it. So I didn't. I ended up on the ground. Greta was like "I think she's dead." Ellie had to come rescue me. So now we're even for the shoe thing. Ummm... besides that?? Hitchhiked home with Laura. As in, I got a ride with her, not as in we waited on the side on the rode. So, um, yeah.
Ugly Betty!!
xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! did u know they made a video for shake it? (it stinks but still)

Belle ♥ said...

Aww, why does it stink??
Its a good song!!
I'll youtube it later.
j'adore metro station.

Anonymous said...

i meant the video stinks i luv the song

Anonymous said...

update

Sarah J Clark said...

Oh ... to be in high school again. =) FUN!