CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I cant talk, and I haven't even had any strong drinks!!

[Yesterday and today]
Yesterday was fun I guess?
Homeroom- Steph said Ellie[Bob] and I have no lives. Did math homework.
Religion- Sister P was talking, but she couldn't get the words out, so she goes "Oh dear, I can't talk and I haven't even had any strong drinks!" And we are all like DYING laughing. And she kept doing it to, it was so funny!! Abbey and I were like looking at each other and giggling every time she did it.
Math- Math test. Boring.
Study- Went to the library. Ellie got a detention from Sister Viola.
History- We colored maps. And um.....not much else.
After school- I didn't stay but-Ellie's detention slip got ripped up by the secretary. Apparently, it was awesome.
Today was so....crazy I guess?
Homeroom- Another lizard died! It was all, like, floating in the water. Because they're in a tank with water, yet they can't swim...
Spanish- We made little baseball fields!! They are very cute. We totally lost track of time though.
Computer- Got to computer LATE! The teacher was like all quiet and not talking you could tell she was mad. We have a robotics test next class.....and the whole entire class is like "So failing that".
Lunch- Ellie forced me to eat something. I hate that she talks me into stuff sometimes.
Science- We had to dissect a chicken. Gag me with a spoon. It was so gross, I felt like I was going to park a custard. So the teacher was like "Go find a camera and take pictures!" So I now have pictures. If I cant get them, I'll post them.
English- Like a little classroom jail cell. We weren't allowed to leave. The sub [our computer teacher] was all strict.
After school- MISSED MY BUS! Because our sub kept us late for some stupid thing that wasn't even in the directions and then my locker wouldn't open! I was like ughh! So I stayed after for Spanish Club. We went down to the cafeteria, because we were going to buy cookies, but they were closed, so we were like knocking on the door all soft. So I was like banging on it and I'm like "Please we need cookies for our convention for starving people!" But they didn't open up. It was quite frustrating. So then we went and like, sat on the stairs, for 10 minutes. Elizah came down and found us. Lizzie was like, spazzing on the stairs, and her shoe fell off so Elizah picks it up, and throws it at some girl walking up the stairs! And it totally hits her in the bum! We were like "ELIZAH!" So then Elizah like runs over and takes Lizzie's shoe and throws it outside! So Lizzie runs out to get it but she totally gets locked out. So she's sitting on the ground all dejected with her shoe and this lady like walks behind her and gives her like this death look. It was really funny. So then we walk back up to Spanish club
We drew pictures of things that are fun. Some things on our list are
-Cheese [Very badly drawn, looks like a yellow triangle with holes.]
-Fire [Turned into burning Dylan]
-Playing in traffic
-Lizzie's shoe [It was taped onto the paper until Lizzie took it back]
-Lizzie's marriage certificate [She got married to Zac Efron today, in computer class. Amy, Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas and I were all there. It was great.]
-A picture of Ellie. [As an elephant, but she doesn't really look like that.]
-Who knows what else??
After that was done we all went to the playground. We played on the swings!! There was one point were Ellie was like "OMG!" And she had almost totally fallen off her swing I was like "AHHH!" Then I ran over and totally saved her life. [Well, almost.] So she goes on swinging and her shoe totally flied off and Hannah runs and takes it and ties it to the top of this like tall twisty pole thing. So I climb up and untie her shoe and throw it down to her. Then Lizzie is on the little platform and she's like "Go jump down." And I'm like flipping out because like, my foot is stuck and I can't get down. Then I slide all the way down and Ellie's like "Oh!" And she finally helps me. Then we go to get Palagi's and Lizzie's like "3 tiger's blood." [It's like, cherry. But they call it tiger's blood, don't ask me why.] And Ellie's like "But I want lemon." And Lizzie's like "Your such an outcast!!" Then Ellie got all frustrated because I wanted her lemon one instead of the one I ordered. It was actually really funny. And the whole time, over the whole afternoon, Lizzie's has been randomly throwing her celly at the ground. And it didn't not break one time!! I swear, her cell phone must be like, indestructible.
New pictures of the puppies!! 16 days left.
xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger's blood? Eew.

Anonymous said...

ohemgee !! all of that was sooo fun ! i loveed the part when u had to go up on the swirly thing and untie my shoe and u were like how the heck do i get down !!i found that quite funny =)


ellie
xoxo

Anonymous said...

btw it's gag me w/ a spoRk

Belle ♥ said...

KATAY-SHUT UP! NO IT'S NOT!! It's spoon!!
Ellie-That was not funny. That was scary!! And then today, I was trying to get down and you were like in my way. I found that very frustrating

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

you missed the bus because you talk to people your only to blame

Anonymous said...

you missed the bus because you talk to people your only to blame

Anonymous said...

you missed the bus because you talk to people your only to blame

Anonymous said...

no the sub was just so ugh I can't even say it without swearing