CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 03, 2008

my new best friends

Okay, so Dad, Debbie, and I went to see the puppies today, and they are so adorable. We're deff getting a dog, and we're getting her Memorial Day weekend. We're not sure which one yet, because you get to decide when you go. Of course, we have no idea what we're going to name her yet, but we still have a month. [Let me know if you've got a good name.]

The mom, Saira. We saw the dad, Abbott, too, but we didn't get a picture of him.
One of the puppies I was holding, totally fell asleep while I was holding her.
Love them, fersure.
xoxoXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww

Belle ♥ said...

i know!! they are so cute and so tiny and so soft!!

Anonymous said...

omg they r so cute!!!!! cannot wait to meet her this summer. u should call her butterscotch!!! or...mint ok so i'm not the best at thinking of names!!
elise

Mamma Stella said...

They are so cute! I have a great name how about Nickypoo?!