CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's called different hair types!

Ohmigod today was so...crazy I guess?
Homeroom-Everyone is all sad because one of the frogs we had died yesterday. Ellie and Taylor helped me do Greta's word search for history. We must have looked really stupid because we were sitting on the floor and every time we found a word we would get really excited. But we got it done!! Yay!
Math-We were supposed to have study, but we had a math test instead. Went to the library with Hannah and Amanda when we were done.
History-More people presented. Did more word searches/crossword puzzles. Abby and I gave each other the answers.
Lunch-Ohmygawd, it was so funny because Laura threw something in Lizzie's hair. So then we started talking about it. And Lizzie's like 'I just washed it last night!' And Laura goes 'Well, so did I, but mine doesn't look like yours.' So Lizzie's like 'It's called different hair types, Laura!' So we all start laughing and I'm like 'Well, that was quite a comeback!' Then Lizzie starts giving me this lecture about different hair types. And I'm like 'Lizzie, I know.' It was really funny. Maybe it was one of those things where you had to be there. Oh! And there was a scandal. We ♥ scandals.
Religion-So we were talking but the retreat, right. [Do you remember the retreat post? It was pretty amazing.] And we're talking about this play that people preformed there, and about how the guy that got robber was snubbed by everyone that passed by. So Laura goes 'Would you have snubbed him Sister Perpetua?' And Sister P totally ignores her! So I look at Laura and I'm like 'She snubbed you!!' And Laura's like 'Sister Perpetua, you snubbed me!' And Sister P totally ignores her! It was totally oxymoron-ish. Then we finished watching that magic man movie, so we're all like 'Can we watch Sandlot?' And Sister P's like 'No. Too much to do.' So Amy goes up and puts the movie in, and starts it. Then Ashley has to scream 'Oh! We're watching it!' So Laura's like 'Shut up Ashley!' And then we couldn't watch it.
Performance of Alice in Wonderland by the 8th graders-Well,before it started, Amy put Lizzie's hair up in a pretty little bun! It looked gorgeous! But then she took it out. Which was sad. But the actual play? Can you say odd? It was just...very weird. Not sure how else to describe it. Can't you find your own way to Wonderland? We don't know where it is already! All the people were either really excited or really bored. Then near the end one of the girls came off the stage and started dancing with Mary Ellen. Then a bunch of people[Amy, Emily, Raquel, Ashley, who knows who else?] got up and started randomly dancing. And screaming, too. Laura thought someone dropped a bomb so she was like flipping out. Hannah and I were like 'Um, are you okay?' Then the principal came up to the microphone and was like 'Well! That was fun! Some of you were distracting at the end...[She glares at our entire area, our entire area bursts out laughing, she glares even more.] Anyway...' [Keeps talking, but no one listens] Then she yelled at Mary Ellen and the 8th grader that came over and started dancing. It's not even Mary Ellen's fault though, that's why it was stupid.
On the Bus-Laura and I were way crazy. Laura was like 'I bet I'm annoying everyone on the bus right now.' But it was way fun. we talked about Hp Hop Harry, and Fred, and lots of other things. Apparently, I entertain her. Good quality, huh? Lots of fun though.
Really good day. I so can't wait until Saturday!
xoxo

1 comments:

rahhhh☺ said...

you do entertain me!!

Love Ya

-laura♥