CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday-ness


Chillin like a villain [on penicillin, as Mariana says]. Dad's supposed to be coming at 10, but I have no idea what we are going to do all day. There's nothing to do, quite literally. We will probably go for a drive or something, and I'll be bored. Ya know.
When we come back though we're frantically cleaning the house because the absolutely fabulously fantastical cousins are coming! For like, 5 days! And they are staying at my house because Nana and Papa's house isn't done yet, so when Dad and I finish whatever it is we are doing...I get to clean! Rawr! *Sarcasm Lizzie*
But anyway, I'm so exited for them to come, because I only get to see them like, twice a year. Last time I saw them was August and it's been like, 3 months but it seems way longer. Wayyyy longer.
Anyway, I'm off to buy Nana a card to mail to her as her first piece of mail.
Love you all [mostly] byee!

0 comments: