CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sigh....

Life just seems so boring. Like, nothing exiting ever happens...it's depressing. All that has happened lately is...
-I have that Spice Girls song 'Wannabe' stuck in my head
-There was a fire drill today, only we were outside in gym, so we had to stand there
-Dress down tomorrow and Friday
-Partay tomorrow for the principal
-I can't play soccer if my life depended on it...but I could attempt to do the Macarena and defense at the same time
-Megan bit my dead person's head
-I'm so going to fail the Science test...why, why, why???
Nothing much else...math...gross
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i failed my science test 2!!!!!!!!
oh guess whats on my christmas list........... jacoby ellsbury stuff!

Belle ♥ said...

you did? that sucks...
maggie said it was hard... :[

Anonymous said...

actually i got a 89......
that's ok tho.
i might get redsox stuff 4 christmas!