CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

So, Happy Thanksgiving!! Rawr!
It's like, 10:42 and we are doing absolutely nothing. Except for Eliseioso annoying me[but we love her anyway]. Evanna is reading my book, Krisoggi is being small, and Gavalino is scratching his stomach cause he's not wearing a shirt. I know some weird named people huh?
Anywho, we recorded Legally Blonde the Musical [it was on MTV today, isn't that great] and it was so super-fabulous-amazing-shiztastic!! I loved it so bad. Like wicked amazing, really good. I could've seen it in person, but no...
Are you gay or European?
xoxo
caio for now cuppycakes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, Alana is now Bellerina according to Gavaleno. But she hates so be nice and don't call her that. BYE!!!!

Belle ♥ said...

gee thanks cuz-cuz

Anonymous said...

you're quite welcome "beloved cousin" Or do you prefer Lord Alanis or Bellee?

Belle ♥ said...

oh shut up
and i prefer belle with one e please

Anonymous said...

omigawd i cant decide alana....gay or european?
i mean look at my tan and tinted skin,
Look at the KILLER shape i'm in,
Look at my slightly stubly chin,
Oh Please I'm gay, I'm totally gay.