CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

At the library...

So, I'm at the library with Fadre, and there's this woman standing near me with this really ugly suit that makes her look like a pear. After this we are going to go to Borders and buy Stephen Colbert's book. It's gonna be radd!
So that party thing today was kinda sucky. Like, they had ice cream and played maybe, 2 good songs that didn't have synchronized movements. (There was Macerena, Cha-cha Slide, Cotton Eye Joe...I could continue, but I won't.) They played my Spice Girls song though! I was like YESSS!!! And Maggie and I were like screaming. And Kelsey took like, three pictures of me. I was like Kelsey don't, but she did anyway...I don't like having my picture taken. Mae. It's wasn't that fun though. Kinda just hung out. Nothing exiting. :[
So...the computer has three minutes left on it, so sadly, I have to go.
xoxo
[Girls make better ninjas]

0 comments: