CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!

So that's my camera, Dad and I bought it today!! Isn't it cute though? It's all shiny and lime green and uh, absolutely fabulous shiztasic snazzy! ^^^ And we bought it today because Dad thought I should have it today because tomorrow Mom and I are going to NEW YORK!!!
We're leaving tomorrow and coming back Saturday but we are gunna have so much fun!! We're going to a Ripley's museum, a tv studio [the one where Tim Gunn's show is filmed] and LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL!!! I'm so exited, and really really happy too. :]
my birthday's tomorrow 10:16 am baby
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i love the MEGA AMAZING blog! thanks for commenting, we must xchange links now!

Anonymous said...

love the camera. very snazzy. sit wth me at lunch on tues!please?
oh and cute devil. did u no my full name means pure devil? im tellin the truth.
happy bday!
dustins weddin anniversary was 2day and he got this bone removed on tuesday.
c ya
jacoby, clay, jon, and jonathan, and i guess dustin are hot!

Belle ♥ said...

depends who do you sit with? why don't you just wit with me?
and yes i can imagine it means devil.
when was he married? uhhh katherine...
i' ll show you the camera tuesday
xoxo

Anonymous said...

he was married november 11, 2006. sad isn't it? but jacoby, jon, and clay aren't married yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont no who is hotter..........