CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lily Allen/Christina Aguilera

So I was on GFY today and I saw two things that made me sad/shocked.
Lily First.
She's been diagnosed with a heart murmur, so it says in the article. I'm not exactly sure what a heart murmur is, but apparently it's not that fatal, and that's good. She's taking care of herself too, which is really good. As for the dress...well I don't know if I would wear it but it looks good on her.
Now, Christina.
MARIE CLAIRE!!! Why on Earth would you do that?? Like come on! everyone already knew she was pregnant but, my GOD! Like her kids are gonna grow up and be like "MOM!" Like, if you are gonna do naked shots...well preferably, don't but if you are gonna stuck to the ones when you aren't pregnant, please? Thanks!
xoxo
gossip girl!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I do have a picture of me like that (preggers, not pink poof... unless you count that one Glinda costume) and at the time I thought it was quite cool. You just fall in love with your baby-to-be and feel so excited about the whole process. Granted, my belly is in a box somewhere, not on newsstands. I guess that would make a big difference.

Belle ♥ said...

YES! big!!

Anonymous said...

um very interesting and sad...

can u put a pic of jacoby ellsbury on ur blog plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? i'll luv u 4eva

Belle ♥ said...

maybe
:]

Anonymous said...

LMAO