CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

My week *OHMIGOD YOU GUYS!*

My week was so super fabulous! So, you guys know that my cousins were here, from Monday night to yesterday[Friday]...yeah it sucks they couldn't stay longer, I know. :[
So, Monday night I had to stay late at school, ya know, for math, and Laura's mom gave me a ride home and they [the Fab 5, as I will now call them] were there and we were like HI!! It was fun cause then they slept over.But the next morning we all had to get up early cause Elise and Kristi came to school with me. It was fun and such. And after school we went to this really fancy restaurant for Nana&Poopah[WHOOPS! I meant Papa] 50th. It was so awesome! Elise and I got all these fab pictures! So then Wednesday we like hung out. I don't really remember but it was so much random fun. Gav slept over that nightThen on Thanksgiving we went to Nana's house and it lo0oked so good. And OHMIGAWD Nana's DBC [Death By Chocolate]? It is to die for. As the name states. We all held hands romantically sarcastically and got attacked by some Martians, with a z and an s. Then we went outside and Elsie tried to convince me I'm fabulous at soccer. [No offense Elise but you didn't do a good job of convincing me.] And that I should try out for cabaret, which all and all don't go together. Gav killed Elise though, then he started shouting 'PUT HER IN THE RESURRECTION TREE!' Then stuck a 'reviver packet' in her face. It was [all together] quite funny. We went home and watched Legally Blonde, cause I had recored it. It was all suddenly interesting to Gavin when he discovered someone was murdered and when Elle called Emmett a buttface. Then G slept over that night to. So there was like 9 people sleeping over. The next day we chilled and went to the house to finish Thanksgiving leftovers. We had to leave for Dave's sisters house thought to see Auntie Mary[SHE'S MET TIM GUNN!!], so we had to leave before the Fab 5 did.
Anyway, it was amazing, but I have to go cause I'm at fadres and I'm sick, which sucks.
xoxo byeee! ily all!
[Elise, send me the pictures kay?? Thanks!!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was Butthead you blockhead. if you forget again I'll knock your block off. Just Kidding. And the martians from Marz are called martianessess according to Kristi. you, Dave and Lisa are the Thrilling 3!!!!!Make sure the serail tree killer doesn't touch the resurrection tree which also served as a UFO ship for Kristi and Gav! BYE!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good holiday weekend! As the official voice of the Thrilling 3, I hope you're feeling better.
xox
S.A.M.