CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Retreat

So we had our retreat today...and we had no idea what to expect at all. And let's just say I can wait until the next one. Really. Of course, Maggie loved it, and lets just face it here people, she could have led it too. [] So, be spent the whole day there and um...well it was like: CHURCH[God rocks!]!-The Musical. Some of the favorite lines that might make this one a Broadway hit are...
"God is not sexy like the Jonas Brothers."
"So they opened the guys wallet, found twenty bucks...and a tube of lipstick."
"'I made a God the Emcee rap!"
"So the robbers ran away, but one of them tripped, so the others just...left him there."
"The people in Hawaii were like, 'You need to eat more', so I was like, 'Okay!'"
"The traveler danced backwards around the mountain and said 'What am I doing? I'm an idiot!'"
"And Jesus said OH!!!"
"Come fish with me!"
"Tom Brady faked some passes to no one!!"
"Was that me? Did I say yes? Me? That was me?"
"Don't follow me, I'll lead you to Dunkin' Donuts. Follow Simon!"
"So do you guys think I look like Brad Pitt?"
"So the Samaritan helped the traveler onto her donkey...or, just pretended to..."
"Zac Efron couldn't help the traveler, because he had to fix his hair."
It is going to be so HOT! Just wait, we can all star in it, it will be amazing. You will all wanna see it, really.
Bottom line-Retreat was way boring, but remember: Ya'll are going to LOVE the musical!!
xoxo
you know you love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i no the retreat rocked!
but so does jacoby ellsbury!

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way luv the backround and the pink panther. u no the song, i can play it!!!!!!

go jacoby ellsbury!

Anonymous said...

ALANA RICHELLE CRAVEN!!!!!!!!

you had better take that back about the retreat!

IT FREAKIN' ROCKD MY SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle ♥ said...

i never said it didn't
but come on, it would make a bangin musical!