CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

RAHH!


Hey! So my birthday is in 8 days, and I'm so happy! [That's November 9th for those of you that didn't get that, today being the 2nd] So anyway, mum has this big huge surprise thing happening, it's 'exclusive.' Tons of secretiveness...if that's a word.
So ,like my party/birthday...whatever that is??
^Maybe it's a sheep. Or a dust bunny, with legs. Who knows. The weird thing is it looks slightly psychotic, with the eyes, it kinda looks like he's puking up the blue thing. Anyway his name is...Steve, and he is wicked cool. =]
Oh! So guess what. Sister Perpetua gave her whole homeroom toothbrushes and toothpaste, and no one would give me theirs, so when we had religion that day i was like 'Sister Perpetua do you have an extra toothbrush?' But she was like 'No, sorry!' So then last class I'm sitting on a desk and she walks in and gasps and says 'See me after class' but I forgot to stay, so yesterday shes like 'Come here and bring your purse' So Iwas thinking 'HOLY HOT SAUCE she's gunna go through my purse!?!?' And she shoves a toothbrush in. She went out an bought an extra toothbrush and toothpaste and gave it to me i was like 'Uh, Thanks?' It was nice though.
xoxo school, think we are doing our things in english today
ciao for now cupckaes!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog!!!!....keep writing....and i will be reading every new post!!!!..thanks.