CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

You Watch Your Toilet When It Flushes?

Homeroom today wasn't the best. Mrs. V wasn't here, so Mrs. Ross had to sub for our homeroom teacher. I looked at the new AP with Steph and then went and talked to Alana for a little bit.
History was way boring. We had to read about the Salem Witch Trials. Do you have any idea how sick I am of the Salem Witch Trials? After History Day and all. And then we watched a video about them too. The girls in the video screamed a practically dog-whistle scream every five seconds, and one of them was supposed to be having a spaz in the bed and she was like twitching and it was quite funny. Greta kept making fun of it. Lizzie decorated my planner with a ton of bands names, all of which she wrote out herself, and it looks quite pretty. I'll get a picture later. I just read Diondra's AP. There was a full page Twilight ad. =]
Religion we got screamed at half the class. We were told some of us "didn't belong in this class," meaning we're not honors level. Julia and I shot each other skeptical looks. Not much.
Lunch was...let's just say that I just adore Erica and Abbey. I really do. Jes came over and told us how much she liked our table. She had some of my soda and my pizza. She talked to Chessie about Marco.
Highschool tours were fun. We learned which way toilets flushed, I was shoved into a classroom, we saw Erica's mum, I got a dirty look for using hand movements, we got snacks! A ton of stuff happened.
Anyway, I have a killer headache.
xxoo

0 comments: