CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tired.

I am exhausted.

Salem was...well it's about the third time I've been there, so it was nothing new.
The bus ride there was like, two hours long. I sat with Hannah and we listened to my iPod. She was very picky about the song choice and managed to use up all the battery. I texted Lizzie and Abbey the whole ride and called Macy and Maggie. Sorry, SISTER Maggie. We were all on the same bus, and could just have easily shouted to each other. But Mrs V kept telling me to quiet down. Then she also yelled at me because we pulled into the breakdown lane and I was like "OHMYGOD, what happened?" But then I realized that the bus driver only had to go to the bathroom. So then I was like "Oh, no, he just has to pee." But I was listening to All Time Low kinda loud, so I kinda shouted it by mistake. And I got in trouble. Hehehe.
When we got to the museum...it was boring. I sat on the floor with Macy. They did the presentation. Everyone grumbled when they had to turn around. Then when you got to the part of the tour where you had to walk around I was standing with Taylor, right near this random couple. And the guy was like massaging the girls neck and we found it really really funny.Then we went to the gift shop. We took the best picture! Macy, Taylor, Maggie, and I were all wearing the craziest hats. We look AMAZING. Jordyn tried to decide whether to buy earrings or not. Frenche gave me these weird chocolate things. They weren't all that good. Hannah got taffy or something like that.
Then we went back to the visitors center. We were supposed to watch a video about the history of Salem or something like that, but I didn't want to watch it, I wanted to fall asleep. It didn't have much to do with Salem. It had to do with like, fish. And boats, and shoes. [Ugly shoes.]
After that, we were supposed to get on the bus to go back home. But the buses were like half an hour late. It was raining. And I was so hungry, and so tired, and I didn't want to deal with all of it. Elizah gave me some of Hannah's taffy, which helped. It was green and I think it tasted good, I can't remember. I kept leaning on people who were my height. They were real nice about it, they didn't care much.
Finally the buses came, thank god. Macy still called me. I was so tired, I was just kinda loopy. I was laying down, and you know, if you had to sleep on a coach bus, it wouldn't be that uncomfortable. I don't remember what happened at all. Lizzie took my glasses. And my phone. Kelly and Amanda were too curious. I have no idea. But it was lots and lots of fun.
Sorrry this is so late.
=/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was ur longest blog post in a long time!!

Anonymous said...

omg i remember perfectly hehehehe