CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LET ME SEE YAH HIPS SWING !

Hey, its Elise, Alana's sister (!!!) here at her house, and she is randomly screaming "LET ME SEE YAH HIPS SWING!"...now she went to get food!! Her phone is ringing!! Oh Dakota!!!!

Hello, it's Kristi, Alana's cousin! Ugh! Alana's phone is ringing all the time!!! Anyway, we came here on Tuesday. Gav is reading the lightning thief, an awesome book!!

Erright, it's Alana now, and Kristi and I are trying this horrible candy that sticks to your teeth. Ugh. Elise and Kristi keep commenting on my deodorant...which is kinda weird, actually. You know, it occurs to me that a lot of people are sick lately and I just wanted to say FEEL BETTER! So I hope everyone that's sick, including Elise, who just coughed on me. (No, I did not.) Yes, you did too.
Now they're hearing things. Wonderful.
Anyways, we should probably be getting back to Nana's soon. Before they all go deaf.
xxoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sayd erright (:
hehe(:
-ANONYMOUS