CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Legally Blonde Times 3 !

Maggie's house yesterday was superduperfunfunfun!
I went early to watch Legally Blonde The Musical, with Laura Bell[!], so we could compare it to when we saw it with Becky.

ELLE legally blonde the musical Pictures, Images and Photos
Laura Bell way so much more amazing. Duh. But that was so fun. Mary came halfway through and then we all learned the Delta Nu Sister Swear handshake. And it was just amazing, we were noticing all these extra things, like that Pilar knows the pope! And we were MAJORLY comparing to the one we saw live, and the only character we liked better was KYLE! He's okay in this one, but in ours he was so much better! [Than before...Sahree, had too.]
Then Macy, Steph, and Kelly came and we watched Legally Blonde, you know, the movie, with the original Elle, Reese Witherspoon.
And she is so funny, she's amazing too. We loved it. Macy kept like poking my side though, and then I'd like freak out and scream. So then I was just like "Steph, make sure she doesn't poke me." And Steph did a wonderful job stopping her.
Then, before watching the second movie, we went downstairs and did a bunch of random stuff. I was a lipring, Steph was god, Mary was a kind of fruit, Macy lived in a tree, and Kelly was blue. It was fabulous.
Then we went back upstiars to watch Red, White, and Blonde.
We couldn't focus. We called Chessy. Well, 'Kyle' did. He broke up with her because he found another girl. Then Chessy was like "I'm gunna eat your head." Which was sweet. Then we called her again and she told me about her Halloween. Which souned um...fun. She gave me Sam's number and then Macy took the phone and was like "we have to go, bye." Which was sweet of her. We did not really watch the movie at all. I didn't anyway, I kept closing my eyes and Macy was like "ALANA! ARE YOU SLEEPING?" And I'd be like "No, Macy, I'm not."
It was a wicked fun night. =]
xxoo
313-53

0 comments: