CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Woodies!

Late, I know. The Woodie awards were on November 19th this year, and there were some really good performances and winners, and definite unfairness for the people who should've won but didn't.
Paramore won Woodie of the Year which I was happy about, because they were my first choice! So good for them! They really are amazing.
There For Tomorrow won the Breaking Woodie, which you know, whatever, good for them. But All Time Low fersure should've won. Fersure. But you know, All Time Low got to preform two songs, and There For tomorrow did none, so HAH.


Poppin' Champagne ^

Dear Maria, Count Me In ^
Jack's Mannequin won for the Good Woodie, which was for the artist or band who's commitments to social causes made the biggest difference. The lead singer of Jack's Mannequin, Andrew McMahon, is a leukemia survivor, and raised awareness and money for cancer research.
There were other categories as well, but I favored people in these three, so these three are the only three I'm posting on.
Congratulations to everyone who won!
xxoo

1 comments:

Emily said...

I still haven't seen Twilight but I want to. OMG I want those converses too! I want the black ones.