CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Music <3

Everything from Photobucket. Random lines from random songs.

<span class=
^Disco - Metro Station
<span class=
^Fscene8 - The Medic Droid
love story
^Love Story - Taylor Swift
give me anything
^Give Me Anything - The Maine
that's what she said
^That's What She Said - Friday Night Boys
Tired. Long day. I'll blog about it later.
I sound like a smoker, and everyone makes fun of me for it *cough* Macy and Dave *cough*.
So I guess I'm kinda sick?
xxoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i feel so bad me and my family prob gave it 2 u!!!

Anonymous said...

they reallly shoudnt make fun of you
its not very nice.
quite mean actually.
its not your fault.
so becuase macy made fun of you,, i beat her up(:
just for you(:
hehe.
then she pulled my hair.
then i nearly broke her finger in theatre.
sillyy meee.
loveyouu .
-ANONYMOUS.