CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

6th Graders

So yesterday morning during homeroom we had to go downstairs to the cafeteria to me our 'little sisters,' although I find that term incredibly stupid. Since there were more of us than 6th graders, I got partnered with Caitlyn and out little 6th grader's name is Adriana and I love her! I wanted Sophie or India, because they are my other two favorite sixth graders, but that's okay. Anyway, Adriana was wicked fun. I felt bad for Erica and Kayla though, we sat at their table and their little kid didn't talk. At all. Erica was like "So...um....do you wanna talk? Or do you want us to ask you questions?.....Or....um....yeah." So that wasn't fun for them. But I liked Adriana and we spent a lot of the time talking about people. Well, Erica and I did that too. It was fun.
And...the 6th graders are kinda growing on me.
Well, Sophie, India, and Adriana anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids do grown on you...like I remember when you were born, I was like "yeah, she kinda cute..." but NOW, why I just A-your-adorable love ya!

Nahh, pretty much always did love ya. You get to be a role model ~ cool.

LY
AK

Hayley said...

Adriana is an evil little girl! Trust me! Not kidding!
Bend and Snap!