CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Absolutely Fabu-not Day of ME!

My fabu-not day!!
Homeroom-Apparently we had homework. Which I didn't do. Because I was sick, and I was not told. So I did it in homeroom. No big loss. Steph wasn't here today. I was v. v. sad because I wanted to see if Maggie said was true, if she really does look like a turtle. [Although I highly doubt it.]
Science-Emily and I finished our penny-question thing. And started a confusing family chart for people with skin disorders.
English-I went to the library. Got a book. Then I became a homeless person, right next to Hannah.
Lunch-I would never have guessed that violence is the answer, but hey, if punching people in the stomach works for you, they by all means, go for it!!
Spanish-All the groups presented their plays. All but one.....
Computer-New class! Kinda blah really, hate keyboarding. My computer fell asleep so fast so I set it to fall asleep every 1,000 minutes, by Greta says thats bad, so I changed it to 10.
After School-10 extra points on the mathy retake tomorrow!!
xoxo, have to go look at my pretty little designer dresses. [6 and counting!]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee 1,000 minutes!!!