CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

History Day

Today we went to Salem to research my History Day project...which I hate so much. But we went to the witch museum, and it wasn't that bad. I listened to Rent all the way there and back and I'm listening to it now and Mom had banned it after it's done. At least for today. She thinks I need a 'mental break'! Please! This is how I deal with new CDs. I listen to it like, a million times straight until I get a new CD. It's a vicious cycle.
I have to go listen to take me or leave me. It's when Maureen and Joanne breakup. Right after they get engaged.

It's fabby right?
smooches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want to know about salem witch trials read A Break With Charity by Ann Rinaldi

it is historical fiction, but tells you lots about witch trials without bring you to death

It does have a really slow start though!!!

Belle ♥ said...

I hate historical fiction. No offense! I just think they are really boring. Blah

Anonymous said...

i agree alana....

btw

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

rent rox! i wish i could have seen it. maybe we could see the movie together?

Belle ♥ said...

OMG MUMSY deff!!
Why the sudden change of heart? I thought you didn't want to? [But I'm glad you changed your mind.]