CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by SHE♥FAHSHUN!! So here goes!
1. I have a freakishly odd obsession with t-shirts. I have like a million websites saved. The only problem is, Mom thinks I own enough t-shirts all ready, and has convinced everyone to not buy me any.
2. Okay, so this is completely random, and has nothing to do with this, but its a fact, and its about me, so whatever. Well you know how I hate plaid/checkered stuff? Well brace yourselves, abuse this is even bigger than the Wall Street Journal thing. I found a dress the other day [I forget where] and it was like checkered-y [It's hard to describe] and I love it. Shocking, huh?
3. I was just walking back from the kitchen and I totally tripped over my wellies into my bookshelf and like, 20 books just fell on me.
4. We had a snow day today and I'm so psyched, except for the fact my group is so failing Spanish.
5. I realllly don't have time for this, so so so sorry. I'll tag people later.
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna be tagged!!




hmmm


what does it mean?

Anonymous said...

i should have a blog....

Belle ♥ said...

Well you need a blog.
And it's spelled faech