CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Project Runway-What the heck?

Okay, so this week's challenge was...denim jeans. Create an outfit out of denim jeans. Now, don't get me wrong, some of the designers were creative, but why in the world is this relevant to like, the actual world of fashion? And some of the designs were pretty hideous. It was very funny though, when they were all in the van on the way to the warehouse Victorya's like "Are we meeting someone fabulous?" And Tim's all "We are fabulous, we don't need to meet anyone!" It was quite funny.Sweet P was originally going to make a wedding dress and I went spaztastic when I heard that. but Tim told her it would look atrocious, or one of his other big words so she chopped it and hemmed it.


Rami's. The judges were all "OHMIGOSH, you darling original thing! You used zippers on the skirt! How we love you so!" I guess it was okay...I wasn't crazy about it though.


Chris, omg. This dress was so weird! It had like, little bulging things on the side. And I didn't like the top. He was in the bottom three. [Dun dun dun!]


Christian's. See that thing on the knee of the jeans? That's cause he lengthened it with the sleeves of a denim jacket. It's okay, but really? I don't think people would wear it.


Ricky won this challenge. But he totally didn't deserve it. And get this. They are selling it at Levi Stores and it's sold out. I don't like it at all...and surprise surprise he started crying when he won!Jillian did a 'futuristic coat' type of thing. She was very mad about the fact that Victorya did almost the same thing, but then her model told her Victorya's looked ugly, so I guess she felt better. [Bottom 2!!]

Victorya is out! I didn't like her much. [Jillian's model was right!] She was always pinch-faced. I'm so glad she's gone. She was all "Oh, I grew up sewing at my mothers knee..." I was like 'Wow, you must have been a short child.'
xoxo, until next PR

0 comments: