CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Isn't that like, the eleventh commandment? No flippeth offeth?"

The highlight of my/our [our being Me, Maggie, Mary, and Laura] day was this: we got flipped of by Bry. It was hilarious because Maggie yelled "Bye!" And Laura waved and then she flipped us off. And Maggie goes "I've been waiting for her to do that forever!!" Sadly, I didn't get a picture of this, because we were all laughing so hard. But I did get pictures of Maggie and Laura flipping my camera off the first-finger way.


This is Maggie slap-happy reading about Leonardo Di Caprio, and Laura, not quite slap-happy listening to her iPod.
This is Maggie and Laura being goth. Or emo, whichever you prefer. [But that's kinda funny, right, Maggie being emo?]
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!



i can be emo/goth if i want


*sulks in corner*

SEE?

Belle ♥ said...

HAHAHAHAA!
Don't kid yourself sweetie.