CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Freaked

One more day of school until the weekend!!
Have some cute shoes.
LOVE this pattern!! So absolutely adorable, and it takes my mind off the cold weather. [Emilio Pucci open-toe printed pumps, $450]
I love the wooden heel. [Anya Hindmarch woven metallic pumps, $455]
Very very cute. Loving the toe thing. And they are by Gewn Stefani! [L.A.M.B. cap toe hidden platform pumps, $295]

I can't decide if I like the purple or silver better...but I love them!![Report Signature sequin pumps, $175!]
Love the contrasting heel color. Also comes in gold/red but I liked these better. [Giuseppe Zanotti metallic pumps w/ colored heel, $450]
I don't know what made me like these, because yellow usually isn't my color. But these shoes are so cute! [Jimmy Choo patent leather sandals, $585]

Love these shoes, the stripes are adorable. Kinda unexpected. [Alexander McQueen striped leather pumps, $805]


These shoes are shimmery, and if they were bright red, and didn't have the sequins, would be perfect Christinas. [Christian Louboutin sequin covered peep-toe pumps, $995]I love this color. So much. And the shoe design is just cutesy! [Robert Sanderson metallic leather open-toe pumps, $575] Okay...so these aren't exactly high fashion, but they are adorable! [David&Goliath hightop sneakers $18!!]
Sorry this is so short, but I have my History make-up exam tomorrow and I'm studying!
xoxo, gossip girl [It's all some people can talk about these days.]

0 comments: