CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back at school

First day back, babes. Nothing really happened. Loverly to see everyone again. My day, quickly:
Homeroom- Tried to decide what shoes to wear...ended up with the red ones and switched to the black at lunchie.
Religion-Nothing really. Sister P loved the fact that I adopted a panda.
Math-HUGE test in 2 weeks. She's not going over any of the stuff. We have worksheets to do to prepare. Scared so badly.
Lunchie-Spilled my lunch everywhere. It was a huge mess. Switched shoes.
ART!!-Oh how I've missed art so... here's how it all went down.
1.Lizzie tried [and failed] to do a Tim Gunn.
2. I stole Lizzie's ring.
3. Greta made red-orange-yellow pants.
4. Laura's alien thing fell over, like fifty times.
5. I got blamed for something I didn't do.
6. Maggie got plastic surgery.
7. Amy & I sang Hairspray. [I Can Hear the Bells and The Nicest Kids in Town.]
8. Everyone else sang Dance Floor Anthem.
9. Talked about the most random things ever...after all we are quite a random bunch.
History- Did maps and watched a video. 'So, did you tell her to go eat a porcupine?'
Bus/Truck- Maggie's phone vibrated for no reason at all....VERY STRANGE. Fun.

In other news, lovely Lily has her own show!!
xoxoxo, byee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah! thanks belle for the comment and taking part in the WWDLP! You are MEGA! Amazing...:)