CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Loving...

One thing I'm so in love with, that I've been listening to all weekend is the fabulous CD Laura made me!! It's shiztastic. I love the songs from Rent so much, I'm deff going to ask Dave if we can get the movie before we go see the musical.
Another thing I'm totally loving is the Hollywould collection from Target. It's so adorable! These shoes are my favorites. They have them in pink too, but I like the silver better. The sad thing is, Hollywould is only in Target until January 19th!
Hoodies from Delia's!! They are so adorably cute and fun and colorful. Especially this WWF one, even though it's more of a pullover than a hoodie. [I'm big on the whole WWF thing now, in case you didn't get that.]
David. And. Goliath. Is. Love. Get it through your heads people!! Everything they have is cute. Everything. There's really nothing else I can say. [L. O. V. E.]
Shana Logic candy sprinkles necklace! Real sprinkles inside, and it's so creatively random. You know how I'm random, right?
Fred Flare Go Green tote bags! Ohmigawd, I love these so much! They are so cute! There's another one too, that says resist plastic, but I like this one better. So adorable!!
xoxo

4 comments:

♥Alex♥ said...

Oh!!! I love thoose items. I'm not so crazy bout' the shoes though.

♥Alex♥ said...

I love your blog. I'm adding it to my "cool blog" list.

Anonymous said...

i luv the necklace. wicked random but wicked cute!
jon lester's b-day is 2morow!

Belle ♥ said...

Oh joy Katherine.